My Projects still show in my own app, but my partners all can’t see, can I know what happen? ☹️

Options

Answers

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    edited February 20
    Options

Hi @Clive clive finrealmanagement ,

thanks for reaching out, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing troubles. I've seen, that you already found this other thread that might be interesting.

Another cause could be that the project is owned by some who has a Basic plan. So I would recommend to make sure to talk to your partners and see if whoever owns the project has a Pro or Business license as well. There were recently some changes introduced so that Basic user cannot share their projects anymore with other user outside their team.

• Clive clive finrealmanagement
    Clive clive finrealmanagement EN Pro Posts: 7 Beginner
    Options

what if I’m the Pro and everybody else is basic ? They are unable to view the project too ?

Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Clive clive finrealmanagement ,

• if you are the project owner and are on a Pro plan then everybody should be able to view the project.
    • if the project owner is on a Basic plan, then no one outside their Basic team can view the project.

You can check who the project owner is in the project settings. It shows you the team name. You can check if you are this team, by going into your account and compare it with your team name. Your team name is depicted in account below your username and profile pic.

Options

yes, I am the pro, and others is basic so I assume they are able to see. But the main problem is I’m the pro and yet they can’t see anything .

Options

Hi Clive, have you checked if you are the owner of the project? If you are not the owner, then they won't be able to see anything.

Here is a screenshot where to find the information described above. The first image show you where to find your team name in accounts, the second image shows where to find the project owner in the project settings.

Options

yes, I’m the owner, and this happened before. This is the second time already, kindly expedite this immediately, thanks

Options

Hi Clive, thanks for checking. Now we can rule out any project ownership issues. Sadly, this leaves me to believe, that a bug might be the culprit.

Please keep an eye on the other thread, if I have any more updates or news to share on that bug, I will update it. Thank you!

One last action that I can recommend: Have you tried removing your partners from the project and then adding them again as members? This could also solve a potential bug.

Options

how do I remove them ya ?

There is no remove button ..

Options

Hi Clive, you learn more about how to add, remove and manage project members here in this guide in our Help Center.