New #MeisterHack: Notes available on Mobile App

Options
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
edited February 26 in Announcements & Updates

We're thrilled to announce that notes are coming to the MeisterTask mobile apps!

🚀 What’s New?

This update will allow you to view notes directly from your mobile device. This is useful for our MeisterTask app users on Android and iOS. This is a game-changer for those moments when you need to access your notes on-the-go.

The feature is currently being rolled out and will be available to all users in the upcoming weeks. Please update the app from the Play Store or App Store to install the newest version of MeisterTask. 

Worried about not having internet access? No problem! You can view notes and pages offline, as long as they've been previously opened and loaded while online. The page content will only be updated when you regain internet access.

How to View Your Notes:

1. Tap the note icon at the bottom of your screen to open the Notes tab.
  2. Tap on a note to view it.
  3. Use the filterat the top to quickly find a specific note or page title.

Quick Tip: Keep an eye out for pages with an arrow (>) beside their name – these contain sub-pages. Just tap the arrow to expand and explore more content.

➡ Need to Edit or Comment?

For now, editing notes or adding comments directly in the mobile app isn't possible. But don't worry! You can switch to a desktop version of MeisterTask for all your editing and commenting needs. 

😎 What’s Next?

While the current update focuses on viewing notes, we're already working on making the MeisterTask app even more powerful. Updates in the future will include the ability to view comments and create comments directly within the app, so you won't need to switch to a desktop version for using comments anymore.

We're constantly working to improve your experience, and your feedback is invaluable to us. More information is also available here in the Help Center

Give this new feature a try and let us know your thoughts!

Tagged:

Comments

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

Amazing! Thank you🙌

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Excellent new addition to the mobile app. Very useful.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    edited March 5
    Options

Hi everyone 👋,

this feature should now be available for everyone 🎉

If you want to stay tuned, what's next for the mobile app and what improvements are coming, then please subscribe to the MeisterTask feature board (where you will get a lot of notifications) or the Announcements & Updates (where you will get less notifications ;) in the community or comment/follow along this new feature idea here.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Good morning,

I was finally able to test the new feature yesterday. I really like it 😎

What I would still like to see is a dark mode, like the one I prefer to use on my smartphone. The app should definitely be customisable here because it's all about battery consumption on mobile devices too, right?

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

Hi,

I do realy like to have the possiblity to see all notes on my mobile device now. And I'm looking forward to write some new notes from my smartphone.

I also like the feature on my iPad App. I hope that it will be possible to write notes by the Apple Pencile (or others). If this will be possible, the App will be the killer!

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!