Not able to view project.

Options
Meister VM
Meister VM EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here

Hi Team,

I am unable to view one project - BHFL Website Revamp - Production CR's and Enhancements in the projects list. One that is currently available is a backup one which doesnt contain any details that were updated in the ticket. How can i access my old project as it contains lot of information that is needed for audit purposes.

Answers

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Meister VM ,

I am sorry to hear that you have trouble viewing the project. Could you please tell us a little more about what "unable to view" means in this case?

• What error message shows up when you click on the board?
    • Is it still visible in the left sidebar?
    • What role did you have in project? Where you an Admin or Member or Guest?
    • Is anyone of your project collaborators able to view it? (If yes, then please send a screenshot of the Project Setting, preferably one with the "info" tab and and an additional screenshot with the "Sharing" tab. Then we can really dig in and see what the problem is.) Is that person in the same team or a different team?

The information above would help us identify what is exactly happening and why your are unable to view it.