Trouble caused by duplication

Options
ARATA ISHIKAWA
ARATA ISHIKAWA EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

I have duplicated the mind map.

The order of items in the mind map will be changed randomly.

Please help if anyone knows a solution.

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ARATA ISHIKAWA and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Maybe this post helps you to create a template for your needs in the correct order of topics. When you create a mind map in an order and manually change the positions of the nodes afterwards, MindMeister still remembers the original one after a duplication.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• ARATA ISHIKAWA
    ARATA ISHIKAWA EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Dear Joerg Koper,

I was able to solve the problem using the method you taught me

We use Mindmeister templates on our team, so you've saved us a ton of time.

Thank you for your gentlemanly conduct and intelligence😊

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Dear Arata,

I'm delighted about your feedback 🙂

Your success, solving the problem quick and painless, shows, once again, that this community is a wonderful place to be.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.