Import from Trello - Only a few items came over

Options
Mike B
Mike B EN Basic Posts: 10 New Here

Hi,

I'm trying to find a Trello replacement so I did an import. I got all my column headers and tags and things, but I only got a handful of cards/tasks. Is there a limit to what can be imported or anything like that?

I don't know why some things came over but other things didn't. I probably have 200 cards in Trello and I sure can't manually recreate them all.

Thanks.

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,401 Community Admin
    Options

Hey Mike,

Sorry for the late reply here.

We don't have any known issues with this and there isn't a limit on what can be imported!

Please could you make sure your app/ browser are up to date, delete cookies + cache, refresh and try again.

If it still doesn't work, we will open a bug report.

Best,

• Mike B
    Mike B EN Basic Posts: 10 New Here
    Options

Everything I have is up to date. I even tried it 2 or 3 times and still only got 5-6 cards to come over. I think I emailed in a ticket, but haven't heard back on that. Are there any Import Logs somewhere I can view to see if there were any errors?

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,401 Community Admin
    Options

Hi Mike,

Strange.

I followed up with the support team and somebody should have responded to you now via email.

They'll need to collect some information from you to be able to file a bug report.

Sorry about all this!

Best,