[Delivered]: 💡 Security Feature Idea: Restrict Attachment Uploading

Options
Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin

Hey everyone,

We're happy to announce a new item on our roadmap, designed with our security-conscious customers in mind. We've are considering introducing new settings to enhance your team's security and privacy. This feature is now under consideration! 🚀

💡 Under Consideration: This idea is currently being viewed, tested and evaluated by Meister's product team. There are many different factors that the team is looking at for evaluation and feasibility.

What's under consideration?

Disable Time Tracking: Teams would like to have the ability to turn off time tracking across all projects for their team. This feature would be especially useful for organizations that prefer not to have employees track time.

Restrict Local File Uploads: We're considering adding an option for team admins to restrict the ability to upload local files across all projects. This would ensure your projects align with strict security and privacy guidelines.

Why Are We Considering This?

Our commitment to your security and privacy is important. These features come as a direct response to requests from customers who adhere to high security standards. We understand the importance of having the flexibility to tailor your team's settings to meet your organization's specific needs.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know below!

Thanks, Cornelia

1 votes

Delivered! · Last Updated

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hey everyone,

We’ve added a feature: Team admins can now disable file uploads for all projects. This means no more uploading, dragging, or pasting files into tasks, boosting security for those with strict data regulations.

Where can I change this setting?
    Admins can find this option under My Team > Permissions > Restrict Features.

Why is this feature important?
    It's perfect for companies needing tight security control over data transfer, helping prevent unauthorized file sharing.

Available now for team admins on a business plan.

This discussion has been closed.