Is one projects dashboard for all team members possible?

Options
Milan Tasevski
Milan Tasevski EN Business Posts: 4 Beginner

Hello,

Is it possible to create a project dashboard that all of my team members would see equally? What I mean is that all my team members would see the same projects, in the same order etc. I would then be able to modify it according to needs, and the changes would be seen by all of my team.

Sorry if this has been asked before and thank you for any help.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,392 Community Leader
    edited April 5
    Options

Hi @Milan Tasevski 👋🙂

I understand what you have in mind. The question is often asked by my clients too 😉

Unfortunately, this is not possible, because of the individual accounts of each MeisterTask user. Every user has to be able to manage and design their own dashboard, project- and folder structure. This is essential for the individual use of the software.

I have just published a feature request for this topic for enabling users to export / import files structures and to give them the opportunity to include already shared projects in it.

So, it would be great if you'd like to support it 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.