🥇 Badge of the Month: Book Recommendations/ May

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,416 Community Admin

Good afternoon, badge collectors!

Welcome to April's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: May 2024

This May, we're celebrating the magic of storytelling by inviting you to share a book recommendation with the community. Whether it's a beloved classic, a gripping thriller, a heartwarming romance, or an inspiring memoir, we want to hear about the books that have captured your imagination and left a lasting impression on you.

So, join us in celebrating the joy of reading this May. Share your favorite book and briefly explain why it holds a special place in your heart. Let's make May a month of literary marvels and shared stories! 📚✨

Tagged:

Comments

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 619 Community Leader
    Options

Hi there…

Well, one of my favorite books is definitely "THE CAFÉ ON THE EDGE OF THE WORLD" by John P. Strelecky. I'm sure a lot of you know it.

When I read it for the first time it blew me away. At first I thought the book was about me. It's superbly written. The book made me really think about my life and the future for the first time. Where am I, am I right, am I doing the right thing and is this my path for the future.

I highly recommend this book. The two following books are also great.

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!