👩‍🏫 Webinar: Implementing Scrum with MeisterTask

Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin
edited July 2 in Announcements & Updates

Hi everyone 👋

I have some exciting webinar news for all project management enthusiasts!

🌟 Join us on May 16 for a webinar: "Mastering Agile: Implementing Scrum Methodology with MeisterTask." We’re thrilled to have certified Scrum experts @Marlene Lechner and @Andrew Lapidus hosting the session.

• Date: May 16 at 4pm CET 
  • Topic: Mastering Agile: Implementing Scrum Methodology with MeisterTask

Whether you're new to Scrum or looking to optimize your existing processes, you’ll leave with plenty of insights and actionable tips that you can implement straight away!

Here's a sneak peek at what's on the agenda:

💡 Your Introduction to Agile and Scrum: Get to grips with key principles and methodologies.

Implementing Scrum in MeisterTask: Learn how to use MeisterTask’s core features for effective Scrum management.

💪 Managing sprints effectively: Discover practical steps to organize, implement and improve sprints.

🌟 Examples, Templates, and Q&A: Take the opportunity to ask questions and be inspired by real-world success stories.

We've got some great resources lined up for you after the webinar. So, don't hesitate to drop a comment below to stay in the loop and receive notifications on any new comments and resources. 

Sign Up Today! Don’t let this opportunity slip through your fingers - click below to register! 

Bye, Cornelia 

Comments

• IT Quilombo
    IT Quilombo EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

Will this be the only session?

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @IT Quilombo , yes, there is only 1 session. If you sign up, then you will also receive the recording of this session, after it has ended. If you have any questions before or after the session, feel free to use the community here :)

• IT Quilombo
    IT Quilombo EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

Thank you Cornelia

• Marcio Mathias
    Marcio Mathias EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here
    I'm trying to register, but I don't have a work email.

Can't I use the email registered with meistertask?

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi @Marcio Mathias , yes, that is correct, you can only register with a work email. If that isn't working for you, then I would recommend to wait until tomorrow to watch the recording of the webinar. It will be available on YouTube later on.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

It was a pleasure to be there! Thanks y'all for the participation :D

• Marlene Lechner
    Marlene Lechner Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 56 Success Manager

Hi everyone! 🙌

I hope you enjoyed our webinar "Mastering Agile: Implementing Scrum Methodology with MeisterTask" today as much as we did!
    A big thank you to everyone who joined us - your questions made the webinar a real success. 🚀

As promised, I would like to share the Scrum templates we discussed during the webinar for MeisterTask and Notes with you:

Feel free to leave your feedback and questions about the webinar in general and the templates here in this thread - we are very curious to hear if they are helpful to you! 💡

💻 For those who were unable to attend or would like to re-watch the webinar, I also have good news. The recording is now available on our YouTube channel. Here is the link:

Thanks again to everyone who joined and see you next time!

Best regards,
    Marlene

• This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 185 Mastermind

Hi @Andrew Lapidus & @Marlene Lechner & @Cornelia Patscheider

Another great webinar full of very useful information and tips.

Thanks guys for organizing and running these webinars.

Until the next one.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Kristin Hellmich
    Kristin Hellmich EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    edited May 30