[Delivered] Feature-Idee: Edit Notes on the mobile app

Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin
edited August 26 in MeisterTask Feature Board

Hi everyone 👋,

Here is an update on the ongoing efforts to bring notes to the mobile app: the Meister team is working update that will allow you to edit notes directly from your mobile device

📅 Expected Release Timeline
We are aiming to roll out this fantastic improvement in the upcoming months.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know below.

Cheers, Cornelia

1 votes

Delivered! · Last Updated

Comments

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 671 Community Leader

Love it! 😍 Can't wait… 🤗

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

I see cool things coming our way 💪😎

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this news also here, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Meister is rolling out a new version of the MeisterTask app for Android and iOS that now includes note-taking features 🎉

How can you access your notes on mobile?

Simply download the latest MeisterTask app on your mobile device. You'll find a Notes icon at the bottom of the screen. With this update, you can not only view your notes and comments but also edit them. You can create new notes, edit existing text or content blocks, and even create sub-pages.

More details and How-Tos

To learn how to (1) view and (2) create notes on your mobile device, visit our Help Center.

Please note: Meister is gradually releasing this feature. If you've updated the app and don't see the new features yet, please check again in a few days 🤞

Best, 👋 Cornelia

This discussion has been closed.