Improve presentation mode

Currently, presentation mode goes in order it is displayed around the middle, so it doesn't necessarily go around in the order it was written.

Presentation mode should go around in the order it was written rather than the layout of it.

I use mind map to revise for my biology exams; I write out the different steps in the process and would like if I could use presentation mode to go through it after finishing the mind map. However, currently it doesn't show in the order I've written it so the steps to the process come up in the incorrect order, which is confusing when revising a set of stages for a biological process that occurs in a specific way

To work around this I have to remember which heading comes off after the other to leave presentation mode and start it in the correct position etc

3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,613 Community Admin

Hey Ellie,

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestions!

I thought you might also want to add your thoughts or vote to this post:

Good luck with your biology exams!!

Best,

• Cédric Djoumessi
    Cédric Djoumessi EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

I'm also studying for my Biology and Science classes, but I find the presentation mode quite lacking. I recommend checking out Coggle's presentation feature; it's excellent for students. I appreciate MM, but due to the inadequate presentation mode, I'm sticking with Coggle until improvements are made. It's disappointing that the presentation mode hasn't been improved since last year, despite hopes for a fix this year.