🥇 Badge of the Month: Travel Destinations/ June

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,454 Community Admin

Good afternoon, badge collectors!

Welcome to June's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: June 2024

This June, we're celebrating the spirit of adventure by inviting you to share your favorite travel destination. Whether it's a bustling city, a serene beach, a historic landmark, or a hidden gem, we want to hear about the places that have captured your heart and sparked your wanderlust.

Feel free to kick things off by sharing the name of your favorite travel spot and why it holds a special place in your heart. Let's make June a month of exploration! 🌍✈️🌟

Tagged:

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,415 Community Leader
    edited June 11
    Options

Hi @Miša Hennin 👋🙂

My favourite place to be is Scotland 😍 It is my second felt home, where my wife Barbara and I try to be as often as possible. We love the people, the culture and, of course, hiking in the beautiful Scottish nature.

Some people say, it always rains in Scotland but…well…even rain can be a wonderful thing if it looks like that 😉

The scent of the flowers, which are lovingly tended by the locals everywhere, and the mild climate are incomparably beautiful for us, even in a little rain shower.

We have met lovely people from all over the world in Scotland and some of them have become friends to us. By the way…even if you prefer vegan food, you can find some of the best restaurants for vegans there too. One of our favourite feel good locations is "Foodstory Scotland".

If you think this photograph was taken in the Caribbean, you're wrong 😋

The scenery you see here shows the wonderful view over Loch Katrine.

Barbara and I will be back in Scotland in August this year. We are going to meet wonderful friends from the US this year, and we have some nice plans for hikes in Scotland's remote nature again.

No matter where your preferred place on earth may be, I wish you all blessed travels and happy times there 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.