Improved Presentation Mode in MeisterNote

Bart Verheecke
Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor

Presentation Mode in MeisterNote is currently useless. It would be so great if it could be used for professional looking presentations without thinking about it.

The problem now is that everything under one header is shown on a single slide, even if it's a lot of text or multiple images. All content shrinks down so much to the point it's unreadable.

Also, it's very unprofessional looking that the size of the title and text varies from slide to slide.

The proposed solution is very simple:

• Keep all text sizes fixed (for headers, text lists, ...). Don't vary them from slide to slide.
  • Don't shrink down text. Split text and lists over multiple slides.
  • Don't shrink down images. Show them on multiple slides.
  • As a bonus: include the cover image and icon to the first slide.
15 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

Very much agree with everything here - presentation mode has a lot of potential but at the moment it comes up with a set of slides that don' work for me. We quickly learned that headers are trigger to create new slides, but making a small mistake in this causes a slide which is much too long.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello, you got my vote on this one too @Bart

Regards.

Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Dessy Prasad
    Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor

Yes, I upvoted here too. I have a lot of presentations I'd like to get into MeisterNote to use the presentation view with, but as it stands right now, it's unusable.

• Bart Verheecke
    Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor
    edited February 27

I really hope this feature will be improved upon soon. Especially each (large) image should be displayed on its own slide. Without having to manually add headers.

An alternative would be that MeisterNote automatically adds headers when dropping in multiple images. That would also save a lot of work. Is that possible?