Is there any way to export tasks to save in the cloud?

Richard David
Richard David EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited June 17 in Ask the Community

Hello. Is there any way to export tasks to save in the cloud? I know there is the archive feature but I would like to export a task out of Meister and save it to our company's cloud drive. Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Richard David,

I would recommend exporting the whole project. You find a guide how to do this here. If you only need a specific task, then you could also look into the printing feature.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Richard David and welcome to the community 👋🙂

As an alternative to @Cornelia Patscheider's printing solution, you can save the hyperlink to your cloud drive, maybe in a cloud-based note, that relates to the project.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 671 Community Leader

Little hint here @Richard David:

Note that the export does not include attachments, assignees, comments, and time-tracking data, among other things.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!