Automation that pins or unpins a task

Nathanael Coyne
Nathanael Coyne MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 70 Star Contributor

I feel the Agenda is limited. I don't use it much. It's a chore to pin and unpin tasks so they appear or are removed from the Agenda.

What if there was an automation to pin or unpin the task?

For example I have a column "Waiting for reply" on some of my boards. What if by adding a task to that column it also pinned it to "Waiting" on my agenda board? And then unpinned when removed?

(which relates to another feature I'm thinking about, automations that run when you remove a task from a column)

4 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Nathanael Coyne
    Nathanael Coyne MT Tester, EN Pro Posts: 70 Star Contributor

That said, I wouldn't be too sad if the Agenda view were abandoned altogether in favour of something better.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Nathanael Coyne 👋🙂

Do you mean something like an automation that you can activate for certain columns? To make the agenda more lively with favourite automations? I would like that too.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 671 Community Leader

Hi @Nathanael Coyne

I'm totally on your page. And there is already a feature request like yours. You maybe give an upvote there too.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Marek Fodor
    Marek Fodor EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner

Hey, @Nathanael Coyne .

I share your opinion on this one, but I would like to also add, that whole automations should be overhauled, because right now I feel like automations functionality is on hobby-project level, very very basic, not something I would expect after paying around hundred something bucks.

I know I sound cocky, and I am sorry but automations have such a big potential in application like this one, I'd say much bigger than implementing any AI functionality at the moment.