Product Spotlight: Simple AI enhancements for everyday work

Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 999 Community Admin
edited September 18 in Announcements & Updates

This month’s MeisterTask product spotlight is on AI. Explore the features currently in Beta for you to try!

We’ve designed simple and secure AI solutions in Notes to power faster decision-making across your team and accelerate the way work gets done. Notes lives within MeisterTask and is our tool for documentation, a space to create and store information that’s relevant for you and your team. 

As AI continues to advance and become more commonplace across day to day tools, we want to ensure our customers feel empowered to benefit from features like this as well. 

We’ll break down the two features, how to find them and make the most of them.

Ask MeisterAI: Your Intelligent Search Companion

Say goodbye to tedious searches and hello to instant answers with Ask MeisterAI. Our new smart search bar allows you to ask AI questions related to your notes and receive concise, actionable responses—just as if you were consulting a colleague.

Ask MeisterAI’s answers provide a quick analysis of your knowledge base by deep diving into your documentation. Once you have your answer, you’ll also receive a list of all sources used, ensuring reliability, context, and transparency.

Use the smart search bar in Notes to: 

Navigate your knowledge base. Quickly find answers to direct questions, such as:

• What are the company goals for 2024?
  • How to request vacation days?
  • What is our marketing strategy?

Reduce support requests. Get immediate help with platform-specific queries, like:

• How do I change my password?
  • What’s the difference between a note and a page?
  • Can I embed video into pages?

💡Available on all plans. Check out details and prompt limits here.  

Meet your Personal Writing Assistant

Staring at a blank page? Let Meister’s Generative AI do the heavy lifting. Our AI-powered writing assistant helps you craft content quickly, whether you’re drafting an email, a blog post, or a strategic document.

MeisterAI can help you:

• Create: Cursor blinking at you? Write with AI to get a first draft down fast. 
  • Expand: Already have a starting point? Get AI to complete your writing for you. 
  • Summarize: Simplify content for easy sharing and stakeholder understanding. 
  • Fix: Have your spelling and grammar reviewed and fixed for readability. 
  • Improve: Change tone, improve phrasing and content structure in seconds. 
  • Highlight: Have AI draw out key action items from notes you’ve made. 

💡Available on all plans. Check out details and prompt limits here.

With MeisterAI, we’re committed to making your work more efficient, effective, and enjoyable. We can’t wait for you to try out these new features and experience the difference they make in your daily tasks.

Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to innovate and enhance MeisterTask! In order to improve our AI offering, we’d love to hear feedback. Use the feedback option in the feature or comment below in the thread. 

Comments

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor

Who can use that? Only Admins?
    How can i build a Knowledge Base for my Team and People who are just "read only?

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 999 Community Admin

Hi @Oliver Wich,

both features are available to all members.

If you want to build a Knowledge Base: You can easily share any note with members and give them "Commenter" or "Read Only" access. You can learn more about roles and permissions here in the Help Center. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

• Vasile Stoica
    Vasile Stoica EN Basic Posts: 17 Active Contributor
    edited September 18

The Simple AI enhancements, particularly the intelligent search feature and personal writing assistant, are set to streamline collaboration within Meister by enabling efficient information retrieval and the creation of clear, consistent project documentation. Try out the new AI features and see how they can boost your team's productivity! #MeisterAI