Captions for attached images/pictures

Options
Tim Strupat
Tim Strupat DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 21 Active Contributor
edited November 2022 in MeisterTask Feature Board

A client of ours loves using MeisterTask, but he misses one vital aspect.

In some of their projects, they attach many photos to their tasks to track construction-progress. However, attaching many files/photos quickly becomes messy and it's easy to lose oversight.

What would help tremendously is adding a caption function to attachments, i.e. being able to shortly describe the attachment and easily edit the caption in MT (Desktop version and Apps). It would be great if one can then also search for those captions.

Stay enthusiastic and organised!

Tim

9 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Marlene Lechner
    Marlene Lechner Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 55 Success Manager
    Options

Hi @Tim Strupat :)

I would love to see that feature, you definitely have my vote on it 👆️

Currently, whenever I have a lot of attachments in a specific task, I am using this workaround: Before uploading a picture or file, I give it a caption-like name. Then, after uploading it, I link the attachment in my comment by using /, followed by the name of the attachment.

It's not perfect, but helps me to keep track of the various pictures and files I have.

Best,

Marlene

• James H
    James H EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
    Options

+1 Tasks with many attachments become hard to manage

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,385 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Tim Strupat, I'd like to see this feature too and you have my vote as well 🙂

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.