How can I recover the previous version of my Mind Map

I was in the middle of editing my Mind Map when the page suddenly displayed an error message asking for patience. In the next moment, large parts of my Mind Map disappeared. I don't have the Pro version, so I can't simply revert to previous saves. Has this happened to you before, and what should I do in such a case?

Let me know if you'd like to adjust anything!

Answers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 999 Community Admin

Hi @Roodly Mertes,

Thanks for reaching out, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend contacting Meister's Support Team and explain the issue in detail.

When you contact support, it'd be great to include as much information as possible:

• include which account and mind map is affected
    • Please enable access to your account. You can find a guide how to do this here: How to- Enable Access 
    • Please send a screenshot or video with the developer console open. To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).

Best, Cornelia