💡 Feature Request: MeisterNotes in MeisterTasks

Options
Darrin
Darrin EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
edited November 2022 in MeisterTask Feature Board

Having meisternotes section within projects on meistertasks would be fantastic.

On a project level to be able to see all meisternotes within that project. This to include all meisternotes from all tasks in the project. With a link to what tasks they were included in and and an option to view within archived tasks.

Task level, be able to add mesiternotes to tasks as well.

10 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

@Darrin I didn't use MeisterNotes since today because of the point you describe. Thanks for this post. Hope they include MeisterNotes.

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• MiÅ¡a Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,349 Community Admin
    Options

Hey @Darrin and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for your suggestion 😀.

I also think it'd be great if we could use MeisterNote more extensively from MeisterTask. Of course, we have a strong integration the other way around where you can assign tasks directly from content blocks (I use this all the time!) but MeisterNotes in MeisterTask are not yet a thing.

You've got my vote!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Darrin 👋🙂

You've got my vote too.

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.