Where can I report bugs?

Options
smornhin
smornhin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

I found a little bug that I would like to "hand on" to s.o. of the meister team who needs the information. (concerning the meisternote - meistertask connection)

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @smornhin, welcome also from my side! 👋

Andres is right! Feel free to ask about any bugs (or other issues) you've experienced in the "Ask the Community" category of any Meister product.

There's not only plenty of helpful experts in the community, abut also internal Meister devs who can look into the root cause and fast-track a fix.

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Hello @smornhin welcome to the community.

I've seen other users stating the word BUG in the post's subject inside this community, like this:

Anyway, I'm confident that @Miša and @Andrew Lapidus will reach out to you to gather more details about your findings.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• smornhin
    smornhin EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Thank you all for your answers - I'll check out if it is fixed in the new update - and if not open a new thread as suggested @Andres D'Andrea.