Editing size/shape of text box

Some of my child/sibling topics are quite large/detailed and they end up being soooo long and messes up the shape of the map, it would be great to be able to edit the shape of the box e.g. rectangle it/make it a square to better suite the shape of the whole mindmap. This would make the whole map more readable and easier when exporting too e.g If the highlighted topic could be made into a slightly deeper rectangle it would fit much better

3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hey and welcome to the Community 😀,

You've got my vote! Giving the option to manually reshape topics is a great idea.

Best,

Miša

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor

Yes, thank you @MarniBB , and hi, great to meet you here,

this is also important since bulk-aligning textboxes does not work🤔. I would like to add that to this request if thats okay with you.

USE CASE:

Copying external arrays of several texts separated by return, and pasting them as daughters to one node results in several single-line text-boxes that need to be resized one by one, if the texts are not just small expressions. With longer sentences, it causes additional time to manually scroll time and again because the lines(textbox-alignment) extend the right side of the screen. Selecting several nodes at once does still only allow manuell resizing one by one.