How can I purchase the Meister Bundle when already on an iOS subscription?

Jarciano Silva
Jarciano Silva EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner
edited December 2022 in Ask the Community

Hello,

I have the following problem, I have the MindMeister Personal plan which the subscription was created through iOS.

And I'm in the commercial MeisterTask evaluation period. What I want to do is get the Meister Bundle plan with the save 30% promotion.

So what procedure to do? remembering that I cannot lose the information I have in both plans.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @jarciano - thanks for reaching out!

You should be able to purchase the bundle by first cancelling your iOS subscription in Settings > (Your Account Name) > Subscriptions and then purchasing the Meister Bundle here.

If there is still an issue, send me a DM and I'll take a look at your account from the back-end!

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Jarciano Silva

Hi @Andrew Lapidus, how's it going?

If I cancel, will I lose all my information?

Or right after canceling and contracting the Meister Bundle plan with the same email, will everything be the same?

• Andrew Lapidus

Heya!

No, canceling your subscription will not cause you to lose any of your information - I should have made that clear! It might briefly lock you out of some mind maps in the time between canceling and purchasing the bundle (if you have more than 3 maps), but these will be immediately unlocked as soon as you purchase the bundle using the same e-mail address as before.

Hope this helps! - Andrew

• Jarciano Silva
    edited December 2022

Hello,

Well, I canceled the subscription through IOS but when trying to contract the new plan I get this message:

You are not eligible for this bundled offer. Please contact support for assistance.

I tried both the link you sent and the one in my language Brazil

1- https://www.mindmeister.com/pages/pt/bundle

2- https://www.meisterlabs.com/bundle/

I look forward to your support, in any case a Happy New Year.😉

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi Jarciano, sorry for the confusion here. It looks like because your free trial was still running, it disabled the possibility to purchase the bundle.

I've gone ahead and deactivated this - you should now be able to purchase the bundle. Please go ahead and try and let me know if there's still an issue and I'll solve it for you ASAP.

Best,

Andrew

• Jarciano Silva

Hello,

Andrew Lapidus ended up leaving to hire after the beginning of the year, now it worked, but I have the following doubt.

The 30% discount and only for annual payment? for example, I did not find the option of billing without a monthly fee.

• Jarciano Silva

Andrew Lapidus

As I realized that the amount would be charged annually at that time, I thought it best to hire Task 2 monthly licenses.

And in the case of Mind, I'm going to use the personal plan, but I activated my plan again via IOS but it doesn't want to work, it stays as a basic plan.

Hope your help.