If I have a business account, can my team use my account?

e.buder
e.buder EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

If I have a business account and my entire team logs in via my account, can we still assign tasks to different people, even if everyone is using the same account?

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @e.buder,

welcome to the community 👋🙂

If you all make use of the same account, you can't assign tasks to each other, because MeisterTask doesn't know, who's who 😉

If you're working with guests, you can of course make use of the roles and permissions. Not matter who's logged in the account. MeisterTask is always only letting one person log in. So it's not the matter who's logging in...I personaly find this a bit stressful by the way 😅

Especially in a business used Account, where data protection (GDPR) and a professional workflow is essential, I would recommand a team Account. You're driving your car with locked brakes at the moment so to say.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.