[RESOLVED] - Why does all task history change when I move the task?

Caio Ribeiro
Caio Ribeiro EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

When I move a task card, all the history of this card changes, to the same status as the last update, I believe that the old ones should remain with the same history and change only the last one.

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all - our dev team has just implemented a fix for this issue, and it seems to no longer be occurring on my side. Can anyone in this thread confirm as well?

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Caio Ribeiro - thanks for reaching out!

Hm.. this isn't an issue I've seen before, and I wasn't able to duplicate it on my machine. Can you confirm that this issue is happening with all of your tasks, or only this one? I also see that this task is a year old - is this also occurring with newly created tasks?

Best,

Andrew

• Caio Ribeiro

Good morning @Andrew Lapidus Thank you for your feedback. Answering your question, I can say that this possible bug is occurring with all projects. We noticed this change at the beginning of this year, it is happening for recent activities as well, changing all previous history to the same status as the last one. can you help us ?

• Caio Ribeiro

When I move a task card, all the history of this card changes, to the same status as the last update, I believe that the old ones should remain with the same history and change only the last one.  This possible bug is occurring with all projects. We noticed this change at the beginning of this year, it is happening for recent activities as well, changing all previous history to the same status as the last one. can you help us ?

• Andrew Lapidus

Hi @Caio Ribeiro - I've escalated this to our developers to get to the bottom of this issue. To expedite this process, please follow the steps in this article to enable our support team to access your account.

Our engineers will get in touch with you ASAP!

Best,

Andrew

• Sabrina Silva
    Sabrina Silva EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

When I move a task card, all the history of this card changes, to the same status as the last update, I believe that the old ones should remain with the same history and change only the last one. This possible bug is occurring with all projects. We noticed this change at the beginning of this year, it is happening for recent activities as well, changing all previous history to the same status as the last one.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,307 Community Admin

Hi @Sabrina Silva - I've merged your post with this thread as it's the same issue.

I've escalated this to our developers to get to the bottom of this issue. To expedite this process, please follow the steps in this article to enable our support team to access your account.

Our team will be in touch with you ASAP!

Best,

Miša