Idea: A "how to.." section

Options
Rooster McNugget
Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader

Hello together

The last few days I was trying out again and again things in the Meister Suite. I noticed that I had to search the forum/community for a long time until I found the right answer to my question, or it has not yet been answered. I have thereby spent some time with the search function.

Thereby the following idea came to me:

How would it be if the great meister community team 😉👍️ would create a section in the community called "how to...". So everyone who has a question could first enter his question/keyword there. The section would be divided into the three master programs MeisterTask, MindMeister, MeisterNote and then the respective "how to..." answers. Answers with examples and templates. Example: "how to format task description".

Think that you could get the answer you are looking for faster this way. The rubric should simply be visible on the home page of the meister community.

Would like to know how you would find it. 😉

Best, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,385 Community Leader
    Options

@Rooster McNugget

Good morning mate 👋😉

This suggestion is wonderful and definitely needs to be implemented.

Too bad, I can't vote here 😊

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Olaf Roeb
    Olaf Roeb EN Basic, MT Tester Posts: 121 Star Contributor
    edited January 2023
    Options

Would love to see that.