💡 Feature Request: Automation: Add observer / Automation: Beobachter hinzufügen

Options
Samuel Schläpfer
Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader

I often work with the "observer" function. It would be great if there would be an automation to automatically add observers to the task.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da ich oft mit der Funktion "Beobachter" arbeite wäre es toll, wenn es die Automation gäbe mit der Beobachter automatisch der Aufgabe hinzugefügt werden könnten.

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Rooster McNugget,

you've got my vote 👋😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

@Rooster McNugget you keep finding super useful stuff missing (for some reason) in MeisterTask. Once I read a request of yours about MT, then I can't stop thinking how I've lived all these days without it 🤣

You got my vote as well on this one, mate ✅

As a side note, I'm still waiting for the auto-sorting feature you requested for the agenda last Nov-22. I read what Andrew responded there about the current priorities. The good news is that we're closer to the end of Q1, so, let's hope!

Cheers 🍻

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

Thanks for your vote @Jörg Kopermate @Andres D'Andrea ! I appreciate! ☺️ and also thx to @Jörg Koper!

Glad you can't stop thinking of my feature requests! 😁 Means they aren't senseless! 🤣

Well, at least Andrew and his team (you guys rock btw! 🤘) thinking about the "auto-sorting feature" for the agenda. 😉 But as they say: Hope dies last! 😎

Keep rollin'! 🤙

Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!