Ask Me Anything - MeisterTask Senior Product Manager

Options
2»

Answers

• Jana Ingendahl
    Jana Ingendahl DE Pro Posts: 5 Active Contributor
    Options

@Liis Monson Thank you so much for you honest answers and you time! I see the struggle and I personally would like to encourage everyone to just do their best. Sustainability is a very important topic but it requires a lot of change. Therefore it requires time. I tend to look at it like a diet, crash diets never work on the longterm 😂

And it is the same for companies... ´digitalization took and still takes a lot of effort and time, it was/is a transformation and same applies for sustainability: it is allowed to be a transformation!

@Marlene Lechner I would love to hear your opinion on that. Please feel free to reach out if you want to have a chat 😊

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to reply @Liis Monson.

I agree, collaborative communication is a skill to learn and practice for a lifetime.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    edited March 2023
    Options

Good morning to Vienna @Liis Monson 👋🙂

I have to admit, that I read the questions of the others with great interest, and was accordingly curious about your answers. Even more have I been impressed by the openness and honesty with which you entered the "first round of answers". A big thank you for that Liis 🙏🙂

I found the answers to MeisterTask very interesting. Especially with regard to saying no, Meister's USPs and your comparative work with the products of competitors.

At this point, a supplementary question from me:

How do you see MeisterTask in comparison with the competitors from Hamburg, who have oriented their programme very extensively and connected it with integrations from other providers such as LexOffice etc.?

Your answer about work-life balance impressed me very much, and I was also delighted by your 90s Cher statement. I can still remember...That was THE moment, when Cher became even cooler for the female generation of that time.

Your answers regarding the hybrid jobs at Meister also made my heart beat faster. I am also very passionate about this topic and can only endorse your comment on deep work and team productivity.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

I really enjoyed reading your answers, Liis. Thank you so much for taking the time!

• Marlene Lechner
    Marlene Lechner Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 54 Success Manager
    Options

Hi @JanaIngendahl and thank you for bringing up the topic of CSR! It’s really close to my heart, as during the last one and a half years, my colleagues @Anabel Arndt, @Matthias_Lass and me have dedicated 10% of our weekly work time to really try and make a difference at Meister when it comes to being socially responsible.

We have been focussing on four pillars, that we see as the main areas of CSR: Business, People, Society, and Planet and for each of those pillars, we are trying to implement initiatives that actually make a difference.

For example, for the Planet pillar, we have worked together with Planetly/One Trust to find out what Meister’s COs footprint is and how we are comparing to industry benchmarks. We have also partnered up with Glacier, who are focused on providing training for employees, who are engaged in CSR activities in their companies and are providing us with tools on how to promote our initiatives internally. Of course, there is also some small little things that you can do that have a huge impact, e.g. Meister is paying for the yearly public transport ticket for all Lobsters working from Vienna.

When it comes to our customer’s interest in our sustainability efforts, I must say that we have not received a huge amount of those yet. But we believe that as soon as we also start to communicate to all our users more how important the topic is for us, we can also contribute to raising more awareness for the topic in general.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to me via DM any time, I’m super happy to chat! 😊

• Lupsan Sonja
    Lupsan Sonja DE Business Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

Hallo

Wann wird es möglich sein, Word, Excel usw. direkt in MeisterTask zu öffnen. Der Umstand, dass man zwar solche Dateien als Anhang einer Aufgabe hinzufügen kann, diese aber zum ansehen erste herunterladen muss, ist für uns ziemlich umständlich.

• Liis Monson
    Liis Monson MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 15 MeisterTask Senior Product Manager
    Options

Thanks a lot, Jörg, for your kind words!

As for your supplementary question :) - these "Hamburg competitors" are doing a really good job. Strong competition brings all of us forward, allows us to learn from each other and make sure none of us can rest on the laurels!

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @sonja lu,

ich habe bereits eine "feature request" zu diesem Thema erstellt.

Würde mich über deine "Stimme" freuen, denn ich bin ebenfalls der Meinung, dass dies in MT längst machbar sein müsste! 😉

Beste Grüsse, Samuel

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Lupsan Sonja
    Lupsan Sonja DE Business Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

Hi Samuel

Das ist ja bestens 😀 Habe soeben abgestimmt. Es wäre wirklich optimal, wenn dies machbar wäre. Irgendwie bisschen umständlich so wie es jetzt zu händeln ist. Danke dir .

Beste Grüsse Sonja