Stronger Ties to Meister Note

This request is a bit larger, but I think in the long run it would be a very powerful tool. Mind Meister currently supports copying the url of a Meister Note and adding it as an attachment, but as far as I can tell, doesn't really directly support Meister Note.

We need an option to click 'Connect to Note' in relation to Meister Note. But instead of opening up a new window or tab, it should open a flyout/popout window inside the tab that lets you select a note from your meister note to link.

Once linked opening it should open a similar looking flyout that just displays the connected note.

9 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• JoiedeVivre
    JoiedeVivre EN Basic Posts: 65 Star Contributor

+1 absolutely agree! The current MindMeister notes feature works very well when notes are pinned to the right sidebar. Seems like a logical step to take this functionality and extend it to MeisterNote.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader

Hi @Ps4andPbs 👋🙂

As far as I know, the dev team is currently working on features, to better link the programmes of the Meister Suite with each other. But your request is absolutely well described and nevertheless worth to get upvoted. I'm in 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

You got my vote on this too @Ps4andPbs!

Love your username btw 😄

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.