Feature Request: Integration to Thunderbird

Options
Jens Brinch Moeller
Jens Brinch Moeller International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 31 Star Contributor

I have noticed that many non-enterprise customers aka SMBs have realized they do not need Microsoft in order to run their business - so applications like Thunderbird or BlueMail turns out to be preferred as the email client 🧐

The ones that are moving in the direction of LinuxMint (You can use 2012 hardware and have a better experience regarding performance than a brand-new Windows computer 🤫 ) will have Thunderbird & LibreOffice available a first hand (and included in the automatic package upgrades...).

Best regards,

Jens Brinch

Best regards,

Jens Brinch

##################

Follow me on LinkedIn and at Kaje Engineering

Tagged:
2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

Hey @jbmoller 👋🙂

I'm using Linux on some of my machines too and would of course love those integrations too.

You've got my vote 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.