Why can I only invite 10 users to my project?

Options
System -.'_
System -.'_ Admin, DE Basic Posts: 7 Community Admin
edited March 2023 in Ask the Community

This discussion was created from comments split from: Ask Me Anything - MeisterTask Senior Product Manager.

Best Answer

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Pasquale Barile welcome to the community!

The limitation you encountered is probably related to the members of your team. I mean, when you invite other users to your team as a Pro User, all your team Members must have Pro licenses as well. That's why you encounter the request to purchase those other licenses.

Managing collaborators through your Organization's Team is considered to be a Best Practice, as explained in this link.

However 👇

You can also invite external Guest users to your projects as shown here.

(Start of the edition 202303071312)

If you have a Business license, you can even assign those external collaborators roles other than guest, as explained here.

(End of the edition 202303071312)

I hope this helps to clarify your doubts.

Best regards.

Andrés D'Andrea.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

Answers

• Pasquale Barile
    Pasquale Barile EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Hi, I've got a pro license for MeisterTask. One of the app's features is: "Unlimited project members." But when I add my collaboration to a project, the app asks me to buy other licenses. I can add a maximum of 10 members. Why?

Thanks

Pasquale

• Pasquale Barile
    Pasquale Barile EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Hi Andres! When I share my project, I can't select the role. Attached you can see the share window.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

Hello @Pasquale Barile thanks for getting back to us.

You're right, in my last response I omitted mistakenly that the feature of Roles and Permissions is reserved for Business licenses only.

The official docs related to Roles and Permissions shows the disclaimer at the beginning of the article, and I missed it yesterday. I sometimes forget because I'm used to seeing this feature in my control panel. I apologize for the confusion 🙏

So, in summary:

• Inviting external users is a feature available to all types of licenses (including Pro like yours) as seen in this article.
    • Assigning Roles And Permissions is exclusive of Business licenses, as seen in this article.

I hope this clarifies the options available in each type of license.

Best regards 👋

Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.