MeisterNote not loading

Anke Untiedt
Anke Untiedt DE Free Trial Posts: 11 Beginner

Good Morning,
Since the start of last week we have not been able to use MeisterNote. The site does not load anymore. MeisterTask still works normally.

Does anybody else have this problem and perhaps found a solution already?
Support is contacted but did not answer yet.

Kind regards
Anke

Tagged:

Answers

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 671 Community Leader

Hi @Anke Untiedt

MeisterNote works fine on my side. Did you log out on all of your devices and logged in again? Sometimes it solve the issue.

Best Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Anke Untiedt

Hi @Rooster McNugget
    Thank you for the quick answer! Yes I tried that, I deleted all the cookies as well.
    It is a problem in the whole team, so right now no one in our company has access. Very confusing.

Kind regards
    Anke

• Rooster McNugget

OK… But you all still have access to MeisterNote?
    You can check this in the "Team settings".

• Anke Untiedt

I do not see a setting there for MeisterNote, but is that not a normal part of MeisterTask anymore? I feel like we would have been notified if that was not the case…

• Rooster McNugget

@Miša Hennin @Andrew Lapidus could you guys take a look at this issue… Looks like a bug for me.

Best Rooster

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,615 Community Admin

Hi,

From your MeisterTask dashboard, what happens when you click Notes here on the right-hand sidebar?

Best,

• Anke Untiedt

Hi,
    We get transferred to MeisterNote and then we just see the loading sign from MeisterNote endlessly. See Screenshot.

Kind regards

Anke

• Miša Hennin

Hi,

Oh I see. Could you please share a screen recording with dev console open so we can see the error that is happening?

To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).

Best,

Miša

• Anke Untiedt

Hi,

I hope this helps with finding a solution :)

Kind regards

Anke

• Miša Hennin

Hey,

Thanks! It seems a few teams are affected by this.

I've spoken with a support agent who will get back to you asap.

Best,

Miša

• Anke Untiedt

Thanks a lot!

• Anke Untiedt

It's still not working, very unfortunate…

• Anke Untiedt

There is still no change here. We cannot work with MeisterNote.

Kind regards
    Anke

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi Anke, I understand how frustrating this issue must be, especially when it disrupts your workflow, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and any disruption this has caused you. You've already been in contact with the support team, so if there are news or updates, the support agent will get in touch you.

• Anke Untiedt

Does anybody else have this problem and maybe found a solution? We have not been able to access MeisterNote since July…
    Our first support ticket was closed without us getting a message about this and obviously without a solution to the problem. I wrote a second ticket on monday and there has been no reaction so far. We are very scared that our data is lost.

Kind regards
    Anke

• Miša Hennin

Hi Anke,

I've just spoken to the support team. Someone will be in touch asap. I'm sorry you were not satisfied with the previous solution.

Best,

Miša

• Anke Untiedt

Does anybody from the community have an idea? The support is not even telling me, if the data is still there or giving me anything but "we are working on it". And that has been going on since july.

Kind regards
    Anke

• Emmanuel G E
    Emmanuel G E EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner

Hi @Anke Untiedt I've had this issue ongoing, I'm guessing there's some sort of access token that is not being authorised. Try using incognito in your brower (Chrome), that's how I managed to get it working on my side.

Honestly, very frustrating but I reckon that their IT cannot find a solution yet. It may be worth checking the unique Identifiers issued for each note and make sure they generate per client account and pass the data security protocols. I'm guessing that's the issue, because the site just continously loads, as if it's not being authenticated on the other side.

• Anke Untiedt

Hi @Emmanuel G E thank you very much for your answer! I am at least a little relieved that we are not the only ones with this problem…
    Sadly its not working with the incognito browser either (chrome & firefox). Lets hope that it gets fixed at some point! The support team could export us some of the data as a html & css filled document that we now use in a different app. But I am still waiting for the rest…

• Miša Hennin

@Emmanuel G E Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you faced the same issue. Please feel free to submit a ticket to support so that they're aware it has affected more people.

I'm glad you found a work around.

Best,

Miša