How to create a two-way link between maps?

hello@mattdavies.org
hello@mattdavies.org EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
edited April 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi, sorry probably a basic quiestion, but I can't find any documentaiton on creating a two-way link from a topic on one map to another pre-existing map. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙏

Best Answer

• hello@mattdavies.org
    Answer ✓

I have now found a way to do it: Create two links, one from one map and then the other from the other map. Quite a long-winded way of doing it. But perhaps the only way?

Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

@hello@mattdavies.org I believe that was a feature available in the previous version of the editor.

Could you share a screenshot of your mind map editor just to make sure, please? I know of several users still using the old editor, but I'm not sure what's your case.

Best regards.
    Andrés D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• hello@mattdavies.org

Hi Andres, thanks for your interest in helping me with this. I attach two screen shots, showing the branch 'EMOTION' which I want ot have a two-way link to the map called by the same name.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello Matt, I believe so, at least for now.

I'm glad you found a way around it.

Best

Andres 👋

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.