📣 MeisterNote Update: Improved Comments/Discussions
Hello again to our MeisterNote community members!
I wanted to let you all know about a major update to comments/discussions in MeisterNote being rolled out this week:
- Discussions and comments have been moved to a separate sidebar, making collaboration and sharing feedback on notes easier and more intuitive than ever.
- Discussions are now threaded — simply click on any open discussion to view all replies.
- Resolved discussions are now archived under a separate menu.
- Notification settings for comments and mentions are more granular and customizable.
🤔 Why make these changes?
- Usability testing has consistently shown that users prefer this visual style of commenting/providing feedback on shared documentation.
- Comments are now easier to find.
- Resolved discussions are no longer permanently deleted.
🚀 What's next?
In a following update, the team will introduce:
- Editing comments/discussions
- Reopening resolved comments/discussions
- Permanently deleting comments/discussions
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback about this update. Go ahead and leave us your thoughts and reactions in the comments section below — our product and community teams will do our best to answer any open questions. 😃
More information on this feature can be found in our help center documentation here.
Best wishes and happy Thursday!
- All Categories
- 1 MeisterTask Feature Board
- MeisterTask Academy
- 1 Help Center
- 917 MindMeister
- 650 MeisterTask
- 170 MeisterNote
- Ask a Question
- Community auf Deutsch
- 205 MeisterTask - DE
- 67 Community Central
- 6 MindMeister en Español