Calendar view!

Options
Chelsi Jo Moore
Chelsi Jo Moore MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 9 Active Contributor

Good morning from the US! I am a daily user of MeisterTask, content creator, and online business owner who relies heavily on launches, sales, promotions etc to run my company.

The one thing that I'm in extreme need of is an actual calendar view so I can see how all my events in the company are stacking up.

Right now there's duplication and we are having to link out to a manually made google sheet that functions as a calendar to see how everything lines up across all our platforms.

I have converted many people out of other task management softwares to MeisterTask but the one thing missing for them is the calendar view.

The gant style chart for a "calendar" view that's available now doesn't show a month at a glance and makes it hard to get that Birds Eye view that's needed. It also doesn't allow you to have multiple tasks created from different projects into one company calendar.

I'd love to know your thoughts on if something like this is possible!

23 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    Options

Hi Chelsi,

Thanks for sharing a great idea. You can find a similar feature request here. Feel free to add your vote there as well.

The team is actually already planning on implementing a cross-project Timeline, but we don't have a concrete date of release yet. Liis (MT Product Lead) told Andrew that sub-tasks and revamped task dependencies will be released first because these have to be reflected in the new Timeline.

I also agree with your request for a better overview display than what we currently have - You've got my vote!

Best,

Miša

• Chelsi Jo Moore
    Chelsi Jo Moore MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 9 Active Contributor
    Options

I just went over and left a comment. I just want to make sure the calendar view is considered along with the cross project ability to add. Seeing one week on the screen at a time is great for the work at hand but being able to peel back and see a Birds Eye view of the month or even two months is invaluable. Thanks for linking the other thread!

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,354 Community Admin
    Options

Yes, I absolutely agree - Pleased to see you added the extra info in the comment there so it's clear! Feel free to add your vote there too if you haven't already 😀.

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Options

You got my vote on this one @Chelsi Jo Moore 👍

Cheers!
    Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,379 Community Leader
    Options

I'm in @Chelsi Jo Moore 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 163 Mastermind
    Options

Yes, please…..

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Samuel Schläpfer
    Samuel Schläpfer MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 599 Community Leader
    Options

I'm in! 👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Faith Hanan
    Faith Hanan EN Business Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I agree, seeing a true calendar view would be SOOO helpful. I LOVE MT- due to Chelsi Jo's training, but the one thing that I NEED to sing about MT from the rooftops is a calendar view.