Why has the right sidebar disappeared? (old editor)

SMA
SMA EN Basic Posts: 5 New Here
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Using the old editor, suddently the right bar menu has disappeared. I cannot change anything neither add a new idea. I have a presentation tommorrow can you help me please !!! 😱

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @SMA - it looks like this map might have been converted to the new editor — If you open in the new editor, are you able to edit/present normally?

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• SMA

when I try to change the theme, it says I'm on read only mode. How can i get back please ?

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Hello, welcome to the community @SMA

What type of subscription do you have? Are you on basic where a limitation in the number of mind maps is effective?

Have you reached the limit?

Please share more details, so we can give you a bit more help.

Best!
    Andres.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• SMA

Hi Andres

Thanks for your message, i have the MindMeister Personal subscription.

The Mindmap is still "blocked", the right bar menu is still missing. Here is a screenshot

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader

Thanks for your reply @SMA, I've left a note for @Miša Hennin and @Andrew Lapidus so they can channel you with proper support.

Expect a contact from them in the coming hours.

Best!
    Andres

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• SMA

Thanks Andres and Hi Andrew, yes I can edit it with the new editor but the new editor is less friendly to use. Can I go back using the old editor please ?

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi! You should be able to set your account to use the old editor by default under "Preferences" — just uncheck the box marked "Always use the old editor." Unfortunately, any maps that have already been converted to the new editor cannot be directly reverted, but you can always copy/paste the map back into the old editor.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Andrew

• SMA

Hi ! Ok thank you, I'll try to copy past it with the old editor. I'll let you know tomorrow ;-) !