[RESOLVED] Why am I getting PSA Errors (400 and 502) in MindMeister?

Options
Beata Mertyn
Beata Mertyn EN Basic Posts: 21 Star Contributor
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi guys,

I have some issues with the software from some time - time to open the mindmaps is longer, adding images and branches aren't pasting correctly etc.

PSA errors which I can see (400 and 502).

I have Internet connection, that's why I'm curious if it is only the issue at my account or is it more spreaded to other users. could you let me know, please?

Kind regards,
Beata

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 487 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Merbe, thanks for reaching out to us here.

Personally, I haven't experienced anything like that recently. I'm curious, are you using a desktop application or web interface?

In case that's a desktop app, could you please describe which OS and version are you using?

Considering that you already checked your internet connection, if I were in your shoes, I'd try clearing cookies and cache or try with another supported web browser…

In case you want to open a Support ticket, you can follow these steps:

Please let us know in case you sort it out.

Best regards.
    Andres D'Andrea

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Beata Mertyn
    Beata Mertyn EN Basic Posts: 21 Star Contributor
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Andres,

thank you for your message.

I use a web application. I've deleted old cookies and cache and now it work smoothly!

Kind regards,
    Beata

Answers

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Beata Mertyn - glad to hear that clearing the old cookies and cache solved this issue! Sorry for the headache here — I'm going to flag our engineering team to take a closer look at what might have occurred here and find a solution!

Best,

Andrew