🧠 Brainstorming Template : The SCAMPER Method
"How might we..." The three words that drive innovation 🚀
Use this new brainstorming template to boost creativity in your organization or classrom and reframe problems as opportunities.
How to use this template:
"How might we" is an easy, commonly used brainstorming method. All you need is a topic.
The topic is then rephrased into a more actionable "How Might We" sentence. That way rather than using a negative framing like: "We need to improve our bad customer service" you rephrase it into something that offers more opportunity, like: "How Might We improve customer satisfaction."
Click each note in the mind map template for detailed instructions and complete your brainstorming session in 5 steps:
- Reframe the problem into an actionable "How might we..." sentence in the center of your mind map.
- Ideate: Each team member generates as many ideas as possible in a short amount of time.
- Curate: Each team member picks their 10 favorite ideas.
- Vote: The team votes on their favorite ideas.
- Arrange: The team selects the ideas with the most votes.
Try it out yourself, and let us know how your brainstorming sessions went in the comments below 😀