How do I use this template?

真之 齋藤
真之 齋藤 EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

If I have some questions, where should I ask?

When I watch the site, I wonder why it differs from mine.

https://support.mindmeister.com/hc/en-us/articles/5843440249874-MindMeister-Best-Practices-4-Principles-of-Proper-Brainstorming#h_01G4CQYKAY7GSG4C3B4EDBV7VJ

And 1st principle "product Launch strategic project" may look colorful, how do I use this template?

Sorry I'm not good at using to it.

I hope that someone answer my questions.

Thanks.

Masa

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,359 Community Leader
    Answer ✓

Hi @Masa and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Don't worry, you've come to the right place with your questions, and you normally get a response very quick after publishing a question. A further option to ask for help is, to click in the upper right corner and open the menu and to choose "Account":

In your account, you'll see a menu, including "Help". There you'll find more options to contact the Meister Team 😉

Finding templates is quite easy in the MindMeister Universe. If you need some help to become a routine in using MindMeister, you'll find some more information in the MindMeister help and if you'd like to practice a bit more, you'll find some cool MindMeister courses here.

I hope you find this information useful and wish you a wonderful day.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.