How do I take a grayed out map and make it one of the 3 mind maps that are active?

Options
Richard Detsch
Richard Detsch EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

I have basic plan, which allows up to 3 mind maps.

I have more than three maps, and I need to switch which ones are active.

How do I take a grayed out map and make it one of the 3 mind maps that are active

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @yankeybeans and welcome to the community 👋🙂

As you mentioned, the basic plan allows up to 3 mind maps. That means, that if there are more than 3 mind maps, the others are greyed out. MindMeister will only enable other mind maps, if one of the three active mind maps is deleted.

MindMeister allows you to delete and restore mind maps, even with a basic account. So, the deleted mind map will still be available in the trash bin, and you can work with another mind map, that will be active now. Or you create a new one.

If you'd like to restore a deleted mind map, you have to delete one of the active ones first. That's the deal…but I think, it's a fair one 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers

• Richard Detsch
    Richard Detsch EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

I did delete one, but still don’t know how to ‘un grey’ one.

Note, I have many greyed out maps.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    edited June 2023
    Options

Did you have a paid Account before, @Richard Detsch? In this case, all the existing mind maps you created during the paid plan, will be greyed out. Unfortunately, you would have to delete them all, as described in my first answer ☝️👀

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.