Feature Requests for the New Editor - LOTS of em.
Our team kind of freaked out when the maps started defaulting to the new editor. We use so many features in MM connected with MT, and the connection is faulty at best in the new editor. We've since learned from our account rep how to continue opening in the old (better) editor, and we're continuing to do so. The main reason we need the connection between maps and tasks to work is that we keep our SOPs in the maps - laid out as tasks. Then, when it comes time to run an SOP, we can connect a task board and drag and drop all tasks to the appropriate people.
Actual requests for the new editor:
- Connection between maps and task boards as easy as it used to be
- Task assignment drag and drop
- Bulk task assignment and date assignment possible (as it is in the old editor)
- Connections between maps and boards are column-specific (again, see the old editor)
- Automatically resize layouts so items don't overlap - seems to mostly be a problem between old and new maps
I'm sure I have more, but basically take the functionality of the old editor and the styling of the new editor 😉