How can i create Project Groups in MeisterTask for my whole team?

Options
Fit
Fit EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

So I have created Project Groups, and i have created Projects and placed them in different groups. The problem I came across is that my team members are not seeing the Project Groups, they are only seeing the Projects. Is there a simple solution for this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Fit,

Project groups are a way for your to organize your personal MeisterTask view. Each team member can organize their projects into groups that make sense for them. It is not possible to create universal project groups. However, you can advise your team to create the same group structure as you!

Best,

Miša

P.S. For more help, check out Jörg's links above!

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Fit and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Please keep in mind, that every team member has to see the own menu in MeisterTask for good reasons. Without this feature, no individual working would be possible. But, your question is already a well known one in the Meister family, so you're not alone with it 😉

For a better understanding, how MeisterTask is best used, feel free to have a look at my posts:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.