How can i make my mind map more professional?

Options
unknown at the moment
unknown at the moment EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited July 2023 in Ask the Community

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tatiana Torres
    Tatiana Torres International Partner, EN Business Posts: 28 Star Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, I'd love to give you some ideas!

First, consider the purpose of your mind map. In my case, I create maps for educational purposes, for workshops or conferences, for group activities.

Then, envision the experience you want to create with your map. Whether it's interacting with your audience, providing resources for them to save and use later, or making it fun and casual!

Depending on that, you can use:

• Adobe colors: Here, you can use trending color palettes according to your industry. Just input the color code into your MindMeister color palette, and you'll have a beautiful and eye-catching map. I always work with color palettes.
    • If you choose to use videos or emojis, you can use: This allows me to convert any video into a small gif... ANY VIDEO! Imagine all the things you can create!
    • Use emojis: MindMeister offers a wide variety.
    • Create images with artificial intelligence: The simplest option is Lexica.art.
    • You can also enhance your maps by attaching files and links.

Personally, I love providing examples and accompanying them with images to better convey ideas.

I hope this helps you! https://color.adobe.com/trends https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/video/convert/video-to-gif

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @unknown at the moment and welcome!

I believe @Jens Brinch Moeller, @Richard Vitaris, @Tatiana Torres or @Emily will be able to help you here.

Best,

• Jens Brinch Moeller
    Jens Brinch Moeller International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 31 Star Contributor
    Options

Hi @unknown at the moment,

You answer a wide open question, where the answer will be influenced by the role we have right now 🙂

I would like you to elaborate on your understanding of "professional" - is it in terms of layout, features or content?

For each mind map there are some basics required:

• What is the purpose of the mind map?
    • Who is the audience?
    • How is it being presented? (as an image or online or video recording)
    • Is it dynamic or static content?

When you get more experienced you will develop your own prefered "design" for you mind maps - and here @Tatiana Torres shares some insights.

You can also be inspired by reading some of the posts here in our community or simply by having a look at some of the mind maps shared on YouTube.

Best regards,

Jens Brinch

##################

Follow me on LinkedIn and at Kaje Engineering