How to: Get Notified of Product Updates

Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi all! 👋

In the last two weeks since our first community invitations went out, we've been overwhelmed at the positive responses we've received. It's been a fantastic experience getting to know you all! 😁

Now for a little housekeeping: Here's one question we've received a few times which I'd like to answer here:

"I love the community, but I'm worried I'll forget to check it regularly - how can I stay updated on big developments?"

Good question! You can stay updated and receive an e-mail notification for major product and community developments by following the "Announcements & Updates" categories in any of our products. Read on to learn how!

How to Get Notified of Product Updates:

1. Go to the Announcements & Updates category of the product you'd like to follow: MindMeister, MeisterTask or MeisterNote.
  2. Click the bell icon above the discussions list.
  3. Select Discussions from the drop-down menu.

Next, go to your notifications settings and check the boxed labeled "Email" next to the category you'd like to follow. Be sure to click "Save General Preferences" when you're finished!

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed to make this community a great place. 😀And again, don't hesitate to reach out in the comments with any questions!

Best,

Andrew