Mindmap refresh error when editing. Help!

Options
rehnzo
rehnzo EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited July 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi guys, how are you?

I'm having a problem with MindMeister editing text, format, layout of my mind map and whenever I try to make any changes, this message appears:

"We are very sorry. Our team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. Please refresh the page."

Is this happening to you too? I am not able to contact support, even if you have their support email, could you send it to me?

Thank you very much in advance! <3

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all - we've just deployed a related fix. Can anyone confirm if this has solved the issue?

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @rehnzo,

Sorry about this! Let's try some general troubleshooting first:

1. Please clear cookies + cache.
    2. Please log out of MindMeister.
    3. Please quit your browser (and make sure it's up to date).
    4. Open the browser, log back in and try again.

You can also try:

1. In Incognito mode.
    2. In a different browser.

Please let me know if it's still happening and we can try something else.

Best,

• gabrielff
    gabrielff EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
    Options

I'm experiencing the same issue. It has been a few hours since I'm not able to access the 4 dot menu.

@Miša Hennin , I've tried all of your suggestions, but nothing changed. Can you help us?

• valmiki
    valmiki EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

I have an error in all my maps, see attached image

browser:
    Chrome is up to date
    Version 114.0.5735.199 (Official version) 64 bits

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all — sorry to hear about this issue, I'll investigate it a bit further. Could you enable support access to your account? Then I will do some investigations. Also - is this occuring on all maps? Or only a select few? If only a select few, please DM me the name of the map(s) in question.

Thanks,

Andrew

• gabrielff
    gabrielff EN Basic Posts: 7 Beginner
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus , I've just enabled the suport access. Thanks in advance.

One more information: I only have a shared map and the problem doesn't occur to all the people editing it, only for me. But it has been happening to me since 2 days ago and every time.