Error "Sorry I didn't find what you were looking for. It may have been moved or removed."

Luiz Novaes
Luiz Novaes EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited July 2023 in Ask the Community

I'm trying to open a map but it is giving the following message:
"Sorry I didn't find what you were looking for. It may have been moved or removed."
Which doesn't make sense because I can export it and other people who are shared can access it

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Update: Luiz - I've just made some changes in the backend of your account — can you open the map now?

Best,

Andrew

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 1,469 Community Leader

Hi @Luiz Novaes and welcome to the community 👋🙂

We can identify the problem better with a few more information from you:

Is the mind map yours and is the "share button" still activated? If the map is not yours, it may be that the owner has withdrawn your rights, to open the mind map via the shared link.

Sometimes it's possible, that a mind map is still seen and exportable, because of the browser cache data. But, no longer available, when the shared link is used again (maybe via new tab or other browser).

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

Hi Luiz — our internal support team is investigating this issue - I'll update you as soon as I have more information.