🦁 Product Update: New Note Templates in MeisterNote!

Options
Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
edited March 26 in Announcements & Updates

Just in time to coincide with our new template library for MeisterTask - The MeisterNote team is happy to release a new template library for MeisterNote!

💡What's New:

• When creating a new note, you can now start from a pre-made template chosen from our new template library.
  • The template library currently includes the following notes:
    • Project Plan
    • 1:1 Meeting
    • Team Meeting
    • Quarterly Planning
    • Project Progress Report
    • More coming soon…
  • MeisterTask users now have access to a similar template library when creating a new project.

🤔 Why make these changes?

As pre-made templates became one of the most upvoted requests for MeisterTask, our product team quickly realized that the idea could be expanded to MeisterNote as well. Templates are a great way to standardize processes and help users immediately get more out of MeisterNote.

In addition: The work which went into creating the backend changes for this library is very scalable — Our team plans to expand this library ASAP!(with the help of our community, of course 😉).

User feedback has been very helpful in prioritizing this update! Please let us know if this change helps you and your team, or if you have any other feedback :)

Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments!

Best,

Andrew

Tagged:

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Andrew,

I'm totally excited about this new templates. Just discovered them yesterday during a meeting with a client. We both liked them because they make working with MeisterNote even easier.

We spontaneously worked with the project progress report, and it was easy like pie 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Alejandra Acosta
    Alejandra Acosta EN Business Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

Hello,
    I want to implement the 1:1 meetings template. How can I duplicate it so I can have one page for each member of my team?
    Thanks for your help!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Alejandra Acosta and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You don't need to duplicate the template. All you have to do is, to click on the plus symbol, to create a new note. Then you will already see the available templates:

In the next step, you'll see this information that offers you to use this template:

Just click on it and MeisterNote will do the rest for you 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.