Logged back into Basic Plan - Not able to see any maps at all - Please help

Options
Manisha Shahane
Manisha Shahane EN Basic Posts: 5 New Here

With this particular account, I used to be on a Personal Plan (paid) and downgraded to basic in 2021. I was busy with the care of a family member and now logged back in and it just keeps giving me the option to renew. I am sure that there were more than 3 maps and I don't need to see all of them because there were a lot of maps shared with me that were started by other users. But it should show me at least 3 maps? There's one in particular that I was looking for. Please help me. Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Manisha Shahane
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Miša, Here is what I discovered to be the problem. It seems that since I had not logged in after a long time, the system was prompting me to renew at any of the paid levels or to formally downgrade to Basic in order to view available maps. I thought that the system will automatically downgrade to Basic if you don't renew at a higher level, but evidently that's not the case. So once I downgraded, I was able to see the maps. However the one that I am looking for is greyed out for access. I'm not really needing access right now to all my maps. So my next question is: If the Basic account allows only 3 maps, can we choose which 3 out of our previous maps to include? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Options

Hey @manisha_s,

I can see that you have many maps so don't worry - Nothing is lost!

Please double check you're logging in with the correct account. Sometimes users have multiple accounts with different maps.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @manisha_s,

I'm pleased the issue got resolved! I'm afraid the three maps that are available are the first three maps you made.

Sorry to disappoint here!

Best,

Miša

• Manisha Shahane
    Options

Ah, got it! So if I delete one of those does the next one in chronological order become available?

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi @manisha_s,

Yep! So if you deleted one of your first ever created 3 maps, the 4th ever created one should become available, and so on.

Best,

• Manisha Shahane
    Options

Wonderful, thank you Miša!