Unable to save a full note in mind map - bug?

Options
maarianpe
maarianpe EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
edited July 2023 in Ask the Community

I have encountered an issue where I type a note, and when I press enter or click outside of the box to save it , the last words are automatically deleted and won't save. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

I discovered that the part of text that caused the following characters disappear was: "0<F<1", everything after that, except for the "0" disappeared. I guess it has to do with formatting, but I haven't realized what I should do so that it remains as plain text. When I tried sepparating the characters with a blank space in between, I could save it, but it still adds this bar "\" before each "<".

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @maarianpe and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I was able to reproduce the described behaviour, using the same characters in a notice. I'll ask the Meister-Team about this.

In the meantime, you can solve this by using some HTML code. All you have to do is, to insert this code: <!-- followed by your text and at the end of the text you enter --> 😉

Example:

<!-- Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula 0<F<1 eget dolor. Aenean massa. **** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. -->

Looks like this:

I hope this helps you for now.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @maarianpe,

How strange! 😂

Our devs are going to investigate this. I'll update you here as soon as I know more!

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
    Options

Hi - Just an update here. Unfortunately, this is part of a much bigger issue we don't have the resources to solve at the moment.

I hope you can use Jörg's workaround for now and that it's not too much of an inconvenience.

Best,

Miša