Options
System -.'_
System -.'_ Admin, DE Basic Posts: 8 Community Admin
edited August 2023 in Ask the Community

This discussion was created from comments split from:

[RESOLVED] Mind map issues : Refuse to connect

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,416 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Malek Madani,

The devs have implemented a fix. Topics should now be collapsed for non-users, same as for the owner.

Please can you refresh/ log back in and let me know whether this is now sorted?

Same for the overlapping topics issue.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Marcelo Alesso
    Marcelo Alesso EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    Options

@Miša Hennin , @Malek Madani ,
    my maps are connecting and now are shown again, but they are still coming exploded and not centered if the user account is not login in to MindMeister. Having them "connected" is a clear step forward, but unfortunately they are not operative if they come exploded. Before this issue the map were shown as saved (e.g. collapsed). Please don't set this issue as Resolved or let as open a new one. Thanks.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,416 Community Admin
    Options

Hey @Marcelo Alesso,

Thanks for letting me know. My bad, the embed issue has been resolved but not the overlapping topics.

This is still open with the devs. I'll let you know any updates here.

Best,

• Miša Hennin
    Options

@Marcelo Alesso I've created a new separate post here for the overlapping topics issue!

• Marcelo Alesso
    Marcelo Alesso EN Basic Posts: 3 Beginner
    Options

Thanks.

• Malek Madani
    Malek Madani EN Basic Posts: 14 Beginner
    Options

For my case, both issues are still not resolved. There is still an error popping up for the connectivity issue (see attached screenshot), in addition to the overlapping of all topics.

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi @Malek Madani,

Please could you delete cookies + cache, quit your browser, reopen it and log into MindMeister all over again.

The error might've been fixed with the latest Web release a few hours ago.

Best,

Miša

• Malek Madani
    Options

Hi Misa,
    I can confirm that the connectivity bug is now fixed.
    We are left now with the "overlapping of topics" and "all topics expanded even though saved as collapsed" bugs.
    Best regards

• Malek Madani
    Options

All working now! Thank you @Miša Hennin 👌