Why is the order of topics being rearranged when going from overview to map?

Options
Rucha Bedre
Rucha Bedre EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

When I type in all my topics in the outline, then I view it in the mindmap mode, the order of toipics is completely rearranged. I then have to manually rearrange everything. This becomes too tedious for big maps containing multiple topics, subtopics. Is there a way to go around this problem? Am I doing it wrong?

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @meiseter Rucha and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You may have a look at this post and this post. I hope it helps you out.

You can find more information about the outline mode in this video and in this help file.

MindMeister works normally according to the principle of order. But, please keep in mind, that MindMeister arranges the nodes one after another in the automatic mode clockwise. This means, that you probably have to make some corrections afterwards or plan the outline according to that.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.